I am so excited for this coming week. I am excited for family coming in town, gatherings with loved ones, and celebrating this wonderful holiday and remembering the true miracle of the Savior's birth. Here is what we have planned this week:
1) Grandma comes into down and we are going to see the Gift of Lights.
and then out for yummy dinner.
2) Christmas party for the littles. Holly is hosting it at her house. We are making a bunch of cookies for the kids to decorate and then we are going to play fun Christmas games with them and of course sample the cookies they decorated :>
We look for any reason to have a fun playdate with the kids and friends.
3) We are having a Polar Express Pajama night with family. We are watching the movie in our Pj's eating yummy stew and sampling some brownies.
4) Have everyone over at our house for a yummy Breakfast Dinner :> I am going to try these cookies out for dessert.
5) Caroling and White Elephant Party with the Young Women in our ward. I will be making this treat to share.
4) Christmas Eve Breakfast hosted at our house for the cousins to open presents and then maybe do the nativity scene wiht the kids. I have always wanted to do this and I think they might enjoy doing it this year. I think the will love using felt board peices to act out the story and maybe even get dressed up too.
5) Christmas Eve dinner with Friends. Such a fun night to get dressed up in our best and have yummy Italian food. Then we will come home and read the Night Before Christmas and talk about Christ's Birth.
6) Christmas open presents with kids and then have this yummy breakfast. Then we will go to my parents for lunch and more present openings, then come home and rest for a little (well won't be much resting probably playing with bubba and Miss Priss) Then over to my hubby's family's house for a night of laughing, eating, and celebrating.
This will be a full week, but oh man it will be fun. Have I mentioned I am a little excited for this week?
- Ready-Made Mixes
- Menu Plans
- Healthy Living
- Frugal Living