3) Make Halloween Hang Ups
4) Doorbell ditch “BOO” treats
6) Have Mummy Mini Pizzas (for dinner)
7) Decorate Mini Pumpkins
9)Play Halloween freeze dance
11) Play the Mummy Toilet Paper Game
14) Eat Dinner in a Pumpkin (for dinner)
16) Make Halloween Pajamas
18) Visit a Pumpkin Patch or a Kid-Friendly Haunted House
22) Play Witch's Stew game
23) Make Haunted Houses
26) Play Find the Ghost (game similar to the "Find the Note" game in Primary)
27) Decorate Trick-or-Treat Bags
28) Special Halloween lunch (I changed this to wormy hot dogs, and gummy worm ice cubes)
29) Carve Pumpkins
30) Go Trunk-or-Treating
31) Special Halloween Dinner/Activity haven't decided the details yet.
To read my previous posts on our Halloween Countdown check out Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3.
Here are some pictures from our activities. I guess form looking at my list I am a little behind. We have been having a lot of fun lately doing our activities together. Hope you are all able to do some fun, festive things with your littles this week. Sorry for the picture overload below, hoe you enjoy!
I found this at the 99 cent store.
We had lots of fun playing pin the nose on the witch
I didn't have white chocolate,
so our nutter butter ghosts became pumpkins
Ghosts Milk Jugs
Spooky Story time by flashlight
Here's what we read
and our Oreo Spiders
Tonight the plan is to decorate our Halloween shirts and play Halloween freeze dance. How are you guys celebrating your 31 days of Halloween?