I recieved the shirt in a bag of donated items, from a friend at church. I removed the sleeves from the shirt and then cut the shirt down to size for a 5T. Sorry I don't have pictures of the process. I sewed the sides of the night gown together. I took the original sleeves and cut them below the elbow. These now became my new sleeves. I attached the sleeves and then wanted to add some girlie fun to it.
I added some fun ric rac to the bottom and around the arms. I also added cute hearts, cut from scraps. This night gown is one of Miss Priss's comfiest. It is a super soft cotton and is one of her favs. I now want to make her some more night gowns from old shirts I have lying around. The possibilities really are endless when you re-purpose.