Hello Lovelies! I am super excited! Instead of our normal Feature Friday Linky Party, I am co-hosting Spark this week. Spark is a new kind of linky party, which is put on by some fabulous bloggers.
What is SPARK, you ask?
It's more than just a linky party, it's a place to find family friendly inspiration of all kinds, whether it's crafts and DIY, recipes, Etsy items, poetry, to encouraging life stories, you can find it here.
SPARK is hosted by three wonderful blogs as well as a monthly co-host
Our Lovely September Guest Co-Host
Each month will have a special theme, and we ask that you only link up with posts and projects that are relevant.
So, let's get started, shall we?
Here are the rules to keep things neat and tidy, because we want to keep everything fun and friendly!
This party will be closely monitored-
1. Become followers of each of the co-hosts, we all have a variety of follow options on each blog
2. Only family friendly links
3. Feel free to link up your Etsy items (not your shop), but no more than 5 items per Etsy shop
4. NO giveaways or linky parties
5. Link up to the original post, not your main blog
6. Please grab a party button (found at the end of this post) and display it on your blog somewhere. If you're not a blogger, a shout out on your social media sites is greatly appreciated. The more the merrier!