Our Christmas wreath from last year was very sad looking. It was in need of some serious TLC. I put on an episode of Jane By Design, I seriously love this show, and got to work. I added some burlap from Burlapfabric.com. I also hot glued on some garland I found at a thrift store. The red flowers were originally on the wreath. I pulled them off and then re-glued them.
All in all I think my wreath isn't too shabby. It cost about $2 to fix and my front door is festive and bright. Perfect for this time of year.
Have a Merry Sunday Lovelies!
Follow me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Browse my Pinterest